Full Day and Shortened Day campers
are required to enroll for at least 4 weeks and most attend the entire 8-week session. However, many families choose 5, 6, 7 or as many as 9 weeks of Summer Camp. 2024 Summer Camp rates include: door-to-door bus service, towels, daily hot lunch and all camp activities.
Camp weeks do not need to be consecutive–choose any weeks!
Enrollment for the 2024 camp season is open!
Space is EXTREMELY limited (some programs are already at capacity)- enroll today!
June 10 to August 2
- FULL DAY
(Ages 4-13 Years)
- 5 Full Days (8 Weeks)
- 5 Full Days (4 Weeks)
- 3 Full Days (8 Weeks)
- 3 Full Days (4 Weeks)
- City Bus Surcharge for Chicago- $400 per camper
- SHORTENED DAY
(Ages 3-5 Years)
- 5 Shortened Days (8 Weeks)
- 5 Shortened Days (4 Weeks)
- 3 Shortened Days (8 Weeks)
- 3 Shortened Days (4 Weeks)
Should you decide to cancel your child’s enrollment:
- Before January 15, payments (including deposit) are refundable.*
- Between January 15 and April 15, tuition payments (minus the deposit) will be refunded.*
- No refunds will be given after April 15.
- Refunds will be processed within 30 days after request.
- *All refunds will be subject to a 3% deduction if the payments were made by credit card.
Should your child miss a full week of camp (Monday through Friday of the same week):
- A refund will be given (or you will have the option to make up the week) as long as the four-week minimum is satisfied. The refund will be based upon the predetermined fee schedule that Decoma has established for the various programs and number of weeks.
- Exchanges of camper days due to illness, 4th of July Holiday, or any other reason are not allowed. Only full weeks (as stated above) are eligible for refund or exchange.
- Refunds may be subject to a 3% deduction if the payments were made by credit card.
- Once camp begins, refunds will be processed after the camp season has ended.
- With each child’s application for Full or Shortened Day Programs, a $500.00 deposit is required, which is deducted from the full tuition.
- Special Savings & Promotions are honored if registration and deposit are received no later than the indicated date.
- Non-electronic payments: Checks should be payable to Decoma Day Camp and mailed to Decoma Day Camp, 1304 Rosewood Ave, Deerfield IL 60015.
- Full tuition balance is due on or before April 1.