- Most payments are 100% refundable before May 1.
- Pre-camp refunds will be processed within 30 days after request.
- Should your child miss a full week of camp (Monday through Friday) a refund will be given (or you will have the option to make up the week) as long as the four week minimum is satisfied. The refund will be based upon the predetermined fee schedule that Decoma has established for the various programs based on the number of weeks attended.
- Exchanges of camper days due to illness, 4th of July Holiday, or any other reason are not allowed. Only full weeks (as stated above) are eligible for refund or exchange.
- After camp begins, refunds will be processed after the camp season has ended.
- With each child’s application, a $500.00 deposit is required, which is deducted from the full tuition.
- Special Savings & Promotions are honored if registration and deposit are received no later than the indicated date. These discounts do not apply to the Decoma Rookies
- Payment can be made by check or credit card:
– Mail your check deposit payable to: Decoma Day Camp 1304 Rosewood Ave, Deerfield IL 60015.
– Paying by credit card: submit credit card information at time of application.
– Enrollment will not be completed until deposit is received.
– Full tuition balance (including optional specialty camp fees) is payable before May 15.