Full Day and Shortened Day campers
are required to enroll for at least 4 weeks and most attend the entire 8-week session. However, many families choose 5, 6, 7 or as many as 9 weeks of Summer Camp. 2023 Summer Camp rates include: door-to-door bus service, towels, daily hot lunch and all camp activities.
Camp weeks do not need to be consecutive–choose any weeks!
General enrollment for 2023 is now closed. We will be considering application on a case by case basis to determine availability based on gender and age group. After submitting an application, we will let you know within 24 hours if your child has a spot for the 2023 season or has been added to our wait list. If your camper is added to the wait list THERE IS NO FINANCIAL OBLIGATION.
June 12 to August 4
- FULL DAY
(Ages 4-13 Years)
- 5 Full Days (8 Weeks)
- 5 Full Days (4 Weeks)
- 3 Full Days (8 Weeks) *most 3 day a week programs are at capacity for the 2023 season.
- 3 Full Days (4 Weeks) *most 3 day a week programs are at capacity for the 2023 season.
- City Bus Surcharge for Chicago- $400 per camper
- SHORTENED DAY
(Ages 3-5 Years)
- 5 Shortened Days (8 Weeks)
- 5 Shortened Days (4 Weeks)
- 3 Shortened Days (8 Weeks) *most 3 day a week programs are at capacity for the 2023 season.
- 3 Shortened Days (4 Weeks) *most 3 day a week programs are at capacity for the 2023 season.
- Most payments are 100% refundable before April 1.
- Pre-camp refunds will be processed within 30 days after request.
- Should your child miss a full week of camp (Monday through Friday) a refund will be given (or you will have the option to make up the week) as long as the four week minimum is satisfied. The refund will be based upon the predetermined fee schedule that Decoma has established for the various programs based on the number of weeks attended.
- Exchanges of camper days due to illness, 4th of July Holiday, or any other reason are not allowed. Only full weeks (as stated above) are eligible for refund or exchange.
- After camp begins, refunds will be processed after the camp season has ended.
- With each child’s application, a $500.00 deposit is required, which is deducted from the full tuition.
- Special Savings & Promotions are honored if registration and deposit are received no later than the indicated date.
- Payment can be made by check or credit card:
– Mail your check deposit payable to: Decoma Day Camp 1304 Rosewood Ave, Deerfield IL 60015.
– Paying by credit card: submit credit card information at time of application.
– Enrollment will not be completed until deposit is received.
– Full tuition balance is payable before May 15.