Completed at least 2 years of high school.
Demonstrate skill and experience in a particular activity.
Possess group leadership ability and/or has had teaching experience with groups.
- Plans a varied and creative program of activities Stays with campers at all times providing constant supervision
- Provides training to campers and staff in game rules, safety, and use of equipment
- Assists campers in tasks as needed
- Sets a good example for the group and acts as a role model for campers in regard to camp policy, procedures and philosophy
- Works collaboratively with other staff and management
- Participates in pre-camp training and ongoing in-service training